WHO AM I?

My photo
I can be very jovial and talkative at times and if you are unlucky, you'll find a moody me.Be humble and down to earth is what I was taught to be.I do not know what my future will turn out to be, but for now I am enjoying the life that God has bestowed upon me!

MY PRINCE AND PRINCESS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!



They have been together for 32 years last Friday, 30th of January 2009.So on Saturday, hubby and I decided to take both my parents out for dinner to celebrate the memorable day and to appreciate their unfailing support and love towards me and my two kids. We were served with fantastically delicious traditional Northern Thai cuisines and surprisingly my son was so in a very good mood and cooperated pretty well when asked to pose for some pictures..perhaps he was just happy for both his beloved grandparents..to mom and dad, may both of you be in good health and be blessed always, Amin...







4 comments:

SANIAH said...

kim salam kat parents ko...

Intan Haryati said...

vin, kat mana restoran ni. aku kena activate balik la my "night life".

mynamesmazlan said...

lungsuri smazlan.blogspot.com

mynamesmazlan said...

salah...smazlansufar.blogspot.com