WHO AM I?

My photo
I can be very jovial and talkative at times and if you are unlucky, you'll find a moody me.Be humble and down to earth is what I was taught to be.I do not know what my future will turn out to be, but for now I am enjoying the life that God has bestowed upon me!

MY PRINCE AND PRINCESS

Friday, January 30, 2009

AN ENGINEER AT LAST....

My third younger brother has finally graduated after 4 years of painstaking exams and assignments. One year after earning his own money as an engineer somewhere in KL, he finally got to attend his convocation ceremony, which was most awaited by my parents especially. So ,off we went to Kuantan or University Malaysia Pahang, to be precised and witnessed his very proud moments to be handed his precious degree as an engineer, the first one in the family. Then later on that night, we had a little celebration of "makan-makan" (what else!) at the "not so comfy" chalet area at Cherating Beach. Here are some photos of the event or vacation...



With the whole family... Me n brothers




Makan2 @ Cherating Beach



Lunch @ The Black Stone Beach,Cherating...
The kids with mommy n daddy...

2 comments:

Kikuri-hime said...

Congrats! Err... he looks differentla from all other siblings, kan?

TRILLION M&E ENGINEERING SDN BHD said...

wahhh..tahniah, sbb hari tu jugak sy grad.. tapi dip je..huhu.. hidup UMP..ahakss..