WHO AM I?

My photo
I can be very jovial and talkative at times and if you are unlucky, you'll find a moody me.Be humble and down to earth is what I was taught to be.I do not know what my future will turn out to be, but for now I am enjoying the life that God has bestowed upon me!

MY PRINCE AND PRINCESS

Friday, May 1, 2009

POSITIVELY POSITIVE!!


Well..what can i say...buah cempedak dah jadi nangka!!I have been doing such a good job for the past three years..always been careful not to be pragnant again..at least not for another 2 or 3 years..but Biology has failed me!!
Hubby is taking things positively,even more positive than I am..of course lah kan, sebab bukan dia yang bawak perut..heheheh.
So..until this December, I have to keep myself away from:
a) my high heel shoes
b)my tight jeans
c)my reduce weight plans(uuuaaarrrrgghhhh!!!)
d)long distance journey( if possible)
e)my casual blouses n dresses cause for sure tak muat!!
But I am sure this is a blessing in disguised..so thankful for all the wonderful experiences in my life..Alhamdulillah!!!

8 comments:

LITTLE DEWA said...

salam
my gosh! congrats evin, dh bape minggu? sukenye dgr... take gud care ok.

TRILLION M&E ENGINEERING SDN BHD said...

congrats..!!

Kikuri-hime said...

Name pon rejeki! Alhamdullilah... KERIAN!!!

dazefaculty said...

jaga diri bebabik yer...
best time to shop for new maternity clothes, coz baju dah tak muat kan...hihihi...that's the blessing in disguise..shoppiingggg...

amiechomel said...

congrats evin! take good care of yourself!

a wife. a mother. a daughter. a sister. a teacher. a friend. and above all, a Muslim. said...

cograts evin! selamat makan sepuas hati... heheh..

SANIAH said...

evin....kamu nape lame tak online?sbb pregnant ker takde mood nak online?cian kat aku....kawan sejati aku bukannya ramai kalo ko tak online tak best lah....

mommy@lif said...

evin.. just checking for updates from you.. congrats again.. hoe's your first trimester going so far? hope all is well at ur end..take care!